Austin Continuous Sexual Assault of a Child Lawyer
Paul Darrow Proudly Serving as Continuous Child Assault of Children Attorney
The charge of Continuous Sexual Assault of a Child arrives when the sexual assault on a child is not a single incident but is an ongoing behavior. An ongoing behavior is one, defined by Texas statute, as occurring repeatedly for a period of more than thirty days. If you or a loved one is facing this charge, an Austin Continuous Sexual Assault of a Child Lawyer is needed more than ever. Look no further than Attorney Paul Darrow.
A Continuous Sexual Assault charge carries a minimum sentence of 25 years in prison and for habitual offenders, life without parole. This is an extremely serious charge for which neither parole nor deferred adjudication is possible. If the person being accused has a prior felony conviction for a sex offense, it carries an automatic life sentence. In any case, registration as a sex offender is required. The catastrophic effects of being convicted of this charge are insurmountable and an Attorney must be trusted early on to prevent them.
Elements of a Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Child Charge
Continuous sexual abuse involves two or more acts of sexual abuse against a child under age 14 over a period of at least 30 days. Acts of sexual abuse include the commission of any of these offenses:
- Indecency with a child (by contact with genitals or anus but not breast)
- Sexual assault
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Aggravated kidnapping with intent to violate or abuse the victim sexually
- Burglary of a habitation with intent to commit a sexual offense
- Sexual performance by a child
When facing these egregious charges, it’s necessary to contact the type of attorney that’s had a wealth of experience defending them. Paul Darrow is the only Austin Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Child Attorney who has worked as a sex crimes prosecutor and knows every tactic of the other side.
What Will A Child Abuse Attorney Do For You?
- Paul Darrow is a former Child Abuse/Sex Crimes Prosecutor with experience handling all types of child sex crimes from the earliest stages of the investigation, up through and including jury trials. He has an insider’s understanding of how government attorneys operate and how they will use evidence against you.
- He has extensive experience interviewing children and evaluating their allegations.
- He knows that being accused is not the same as being guilty and understands the catastrophic results of an accusation on a person’s reputation, job, family, and future.
- At the Darrow Law Firm, you will enjoy the presumption of innocence, which often seems to be absent in the emotional climate surrounding a child sex crime accusation.
- You can expect meticulous and skilled preparation from the earliest stages. Paul handles every case as if it will go to trial, knowing that setting cases for trial is often the most effective way to achieve a satisfactory resolution for his clients.
- Paul has relationships with highly skilled and professional investigators and expert witness whom he can call upon when your case requires it.
- Paul takes your case personally and fights for every client as if he were fighting for a member of his own family; he fights to win.
DON’T WAIT, CALL AUSTIN CONTINUOUS SEXUAL ASSAULT OF A CHILD ATTORNEY PAUL DARROW TODAY
Whether you’ve been accused or are anticipating that you will be charged in the near future, a phone call to Attorney Paul Darrow must be made now. An early call allows us to get a head start on our investigation and be prepared to take whatever steps are available to avoid having charges filed whenever possible, which is always our first goal.
Your initial consultation is free, so contact Darrow Law today.